Gavin Rayna Russom and Nancy Whang, will embark on a club tour of the US this fall with stops in Miami, Brooklyn, LA and more.
Gavin Rayna Russom and Nancy Whang of LCD Soundsystem will be on a tour of the US from October 13 to to November 30, 2018. And one dollar from the sale of each ticket goes to support the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN).
Whang, pictured above perched atop a large modular synthesizer, is also in the Juan McClean Group. Russom is the lead synthesist for LCD Soundsystem, which is a keyboard player. But she also designs and builds analog synthesizers like the one seen at the top of the page.
- October 18 – Salt Lake City, UT at Urban Lounge
- October 19 – Seattle, WA at Eden
- October 20 – San Diego, CA at Bang Bang
- October 25 – Ferndale, MI at Grasshopper Underground
- October 26 – Miami, FL at Floyd
- October 27 – Athens, GA at Georgia Theatre
- October 31 – Chicago, IL at Sleeping Village
- November 1 – Louisville, KY at Gravely Brewing Co.
- November 2 – Dallas, TX at It’ll Do
- November 3 – St. Charles, MO at RYSE
- November 8 – Denver, CO at Ophelia’s Electric Soapbox
- November 9 – San Francisco, CA at Mezzanine
- November 10 – Austin, TX at Cheer Up Charlie’s
- November 17 – Portsmouth, NH at 3S Artspace
- November 29 – Brooklyn, NY at Good Room
- November 30 – Los Angeles, CA at 1720
Tickets to the Ladies of LCD Soundsystem will be available at Eventbrite.
Photo credit: LCD Soundsystem